This is the perfect club for kids aged 8-13 who have an interest in technology or making things.
Children will be assisted to use our equipment such as 3D Printer, Vinyl Cutter and Laser Cutter to work on a range of pre defined projects.
Our instructor will be on hand to give ideas and support.
Kids can start with simple projects and then as they grow in confidence and ability move on to larger things.
Everything they make they will be allowed to bring home.
Every Friday: 16:00 – 17:30
We offer 2 payment options for the club.
Option 1 – the cheapest option is a monthly subscription, this is priced at €45 per month. For this option you register for an online account below with your credit or debit card and you are charged once a month. You are charged on the same day as when you signed up each month.
Best value – Monthly membership of €45 (no minimum commitment, cancel any time)
Option 2 – pay as you go at €14 per session at our facility
- – Please note that the monthly subscription factors in instructor and members holidays and missed weeks due to sickness, and works out cheaper if your child attends for 39 weeks of the year or more. We do not therefore offer the ability to pause subscriptions for holidays or the odd missed week.
- – With either payment option there is no minimum contract and you are free to cancel your membership at any time.
- – Please note that it is not possible to cancel a subscription and then restart it again within 60 days. If you choose to cancel your subscription then you will be deemed to want to go on the pay as you go option. After 60 days you can opt to return to a subscription.
- – In the event of too many people wanting to join the club preference for places will be given to those paying by monthly subscription.
- – We reserve the right to cancel the club for a particular week and in this instance we will endeavour to let you know as much in advance as possible.