We can work with your existing designs and files or if you just have an idea in your head or have seen a picture online we can create it for you with our Laser Cutting and Engraving service.
Whether you need a one off order or want us to become the product design and manufacturing arm of your business, we can do either. We have a growing number of clients who we manufacture items for on a weekly basis. From cake toppers to gift products to industrial parts we can cover all of these needs.
Our state of the art Trotec Speedy 300 80w laser is suitable for laser cutting and engraving a wide range of materials.
Done for you – simply give us a call or pop in and we’d be happy to help.
Call us now on 045 834224
For full contact details and location information click here
Mail order Laser cutting and Engraving
We can work with customers from all over Ireland and regularly receive artwork for Laser Cutting and Engraving projects via email, which we then make and ship by post or courier direct to you.
Materials we stock for laser cutting and engraving
We stock the following range of materials and can source others as required:
- – Acrylic perspex (extruded) sheet in multiple colours, generally in 3mm thickness but we can get other thicknesses as required.
- – MDF in 2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 6mm
- – Beech, Mahogany and Cherry veneered MDF 5mm thickness
- – Poplar laser plywood in 0.8mm, 1.5mm, 3mm and 6mm thickness
- – Bamboo ply and sheet sheet varying thicknesses as required
Most of our materials are 600 x 400mm to fit our laser bed
Samples of Laser Cutting and Engraving projects
This video shows the Speedy 300 in operation, there are a huge amount of things you can do with it.