All data subjects whose personal data is collected by TechCreate Digi Fab Limited, is in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to TechCreate Digi Fab Limited collecting/processing their personal data.
All Employees ofTechCreate Digi Fab Limited who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice
Who are we?
TechCreate Digi Fab Limited is the organisation who collects the personal data from www.techcreate.ie and in turn makes it a data controller, TechCreate Digi Fab Limited will use your data to process product orders or to service class bookings from yourself which in turn makes us also a data processor.
With regards to why we collect the data and what we do with it, we will use your data to manage your booking for a class or camp, or for an order from our facility.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly here:
The personal data we would like to collect / process is:
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
• We will use your data to help us service your enquiry.
• We will use your data to help us manage any service you take out with us.
• If you opted in for marketing in the future in regards to new products we offer we will only contact you on your preferred method with details of new products or news fromTechCreate Digi Fab Limited such as a newsletter.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
• If you decided to enter into a business agreement with TechCreate Digi Fab Limited under the contract we will need to process your details to service your order.
The special categories of personal data concerned are:
We do not process any special categories. We have included a list of what these categories are for your records under GDPR.
• Ethnic origin
• Political opinions
• Religious beliefs
• Philosophical beliefs
• Trade union membership
• Genetic data
• Biometric data
• Health data
• Data concerning a natural person’s sex life
• Sexual orientation
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for TechCreate Digi Fab Limited to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by going to the opt out page on our website where you can do this via a contact form, which is found here.
TechCreate Digi Fab Limited will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first getting your explicit consent.
3.4 Retention period
TechCreate Digi Fab Limited will process personal data for the length of any agreement we have in place to manage a service we provide, if we can’t or you choose not to take out a service we provide you with we will destroy your details unless you have opted in for further contact in regards to new products or news from TechCreate Digi Fab Limited we will always provide you with the opportunity to opt out on all future correspondence such as email opt out. We have come to agreement on the decision on this time period due to we believe this is how long we need the data to service the client’s needs and in regards to how long we hold data where client opted in for further contact we will retain this until the client chooses to opt out as they will be given the option to do on all correspondence we also make contact every 12 months with the client asking them to re opt in if they do not respond or say no we will destroy there details.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that TechCreate Digi Fab Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by TechCreate Digi Fab Limited (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and TechCreate Digi Fab Limited’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Data Protection Officer
TechCreate, Unit 2 Longtown Business Park, Straffan, Co. Kildare, W23 H9W0
Information Commission officer (ICO)
18 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2, D02 HE97.
Phone: +353-1-639 5689
3.7 Privacy statement
Read more about how and why we use your data here
4. Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
TechCreate Digi Fab Limited How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, TechCreate Digi Fab Limited , will collect and use your personal data as follows
• Visitors to our websites
When visitors arrive on www.techcreate.ie we use a third part service, which is google analytics, we use this to collect from you basic internet log information and information on your behaviour patterns while your on the site. This information lets us know how many visitors come to the site and what pages they are looking at and the amount of time they spend on certain pages. The information collected can not identify anyone and we ensure ourselves and google do not use this information to identify an individual of someone who has or is visiting our site.If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
We will send out a newsletter to people who have explicitly expressed they want to be contacted with a newsletter and selected email as there preference for receiving this by selecting the relevant box on our enquiry form.
• Security and performance
We use a third party programme to protect our website from malicious malware and attacks which means it will check your IP address on arrival.
• People who contact us via social media
We will contact you back on the platform you contacted us and we would always request explicit consent if you wanted us to send an email or contact you via phone.
• Inbound Calls To Our Office Number
We will collect your calling line identification (CLI) along with the agent you speak to may create a file on our CRM system where we will collect personal information but you will be made fully aware by the agent of this happening and only with your consent will this be captured, this will only be collected to help with your enquiry.
• USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us, to notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations that may interest you about our range of products or services, or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Why does TechCreate Digi Fab Limited need to collect and store personal data? In order for us to provide you with a service, the services we provide are as follows.
• Kids coding classes, clubs and camps for ages 6 – 18
• Adult training courses
• Digital fabrication services
• Outreach training services
• Kids Birthday Parties
we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and servicing the clients enquiry and to ensure we can provide any services that the client requested. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes TechCreate Digi Fab Limited would contact you for additional consent.
Will TechCreate Digi Fab Limited share my personal data with anyone else?
We will only pass your personal data on to third-party service if you provide us with explicit consent . Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide to you we will have no affiliation to the service they provide but may receive a commission for the introduction. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with TechCreate Digi Fab Limited’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will TechCreate Digi Fab Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
TechCreate Digi Fab Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.TechCreate Digi Fab Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will TechCreate Digi Fab Limited contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
TechCreate Digi Fab Limited at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If TechCreate Digi Fab Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of TechCreate Digi Fab Limited or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
TechCreate Digi Fab Limited accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport / driving licence & proof of address (utility bill – from last 3 months)
If you cant provide a passport or driving licence we will accept a birth certificate with some form of photo ID & proof of address in the last 3 months.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner:
TechCreate, Unit 2 Longtown Business Park, Straffan, Co. Kildare, W23 H9W0. Ireland